Monday, April 23, 2012

Trash to Treasure

I remember being in college and grabbing finds out of the trash as people would move in and out of the dorms. I always thought it was a great way to pick a new treasure for my room. I thought I had grown out of that habit as I got older and got a job and had money to buy things. Now, that I am only working part time to stay at home with my son, seeking treasures out of the trash sounds like fun again.

A couple of weeks ago we found these tables sitting along the road waiting for the trash collector to come and take them to the dump. The needed some love but, I thought they had a ton of potential.


Just check out the finished project. I am so glad that I grabbed these tables. I think they turned out great and I have already sold them to a loving home. The person that bought them planned to buy cushions and turn them into stools. I am so excited about this project!


Can't wait to see what else I find in the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment