Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Projects-Take 3


I know it is hard to believe that I had time to complete other Easter projects but I was really determined to get a couple more projects in! I saw a bunch of awesome Easter centerpieces on Pinterest, and I was really motivated to recreate one. 


I started out with a large glass jar that I had. Then I found a vase that would fit inside with enough room to put the candy around. Then I put the vase inside the jar and began filling the jar with jelly beans. I got these for free at CVS using Extra Care Bucks. Then added the bunny peeps. I did use a coupon to buy the peeps so they were not free. 

 Then I added a beautiful arrangement of flowers I got at Giant for $10.99. In all I created this centerpiece for $15.00 which I thought was great. I am going to be honest I hated to use the candy because it was a waste of food but it really did create a cute centerpiece.


As a final touch I added some Easter eggs that I picked up at the Dollar Store. I just love the colors of the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment