Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photography

I have always had a love for taking pictures. My love continues to grow as I have an opportunity to take pictures of my son. Last year I had a professional photographer come and take pictures of my belly, I wish I could post them here but I can't because I just got prints from the session. One of the photograph is a shot of my belly with baby Nikes (it is super cute). Then there is another of my belly with my Nikes and the baby Nikes. Those two photographs inspired a photo shoot at our home.

Unfortunately, I had to relinquish my camera to my husband in order to get the images that I thought would be great follow-ups to the maternity session. As luck would have it the baby sneakers fit our little guy on his first birthday, so these photos also mark my baby at one year old.

I would love any and all comments on the photos. Again they are pretty close to what I had imagined but I did have to give up the camera lens!



This was the first time Joe was standing on his own! 
I was considering making these images black and white but I just wanted to post the raw image to get some opinions. I am taking these image with my to a photo class on Thursday but I thought I would get a head start here. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment