Saturday, April 28, 2012

Party Hats

We recently had Joe's First Birthday pictures done and they were absolutely fabulous. The photographer was great and we were very happy. I wanted to share some of the cake smash photos so you could see the party hat and diaper cover that I made. I would like to start making and selling the hats and diaper covers so please let  me know if you like them or would like to order a set.

Cake Smash!

Party Hate and Diaper Cover I made!

If you like the party hat and diaper cover, I would love to hear from you. If anyone would like to purchase a made to order set please leave a comment.

Party's Over!
I wish I could take credit for the excellent photography but it was the work of a professional. If you would like to check out the rest of her photography or see the rest of Joe's pictures check out Simply Twenty-Two Photography on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment