Saturday, April 14, 2012

Birthday Outfits

I can't believe that my baby boy is already a year old. This past year has gone bye in the blink of an eye. It is so amazing to me how my little guy has grown and changed over the past year. I wanted to get some really cute pictures of Joseph to mark his first birthday. So I wanted to make sure he had some cute clothes to wear for his pictures.

We are having a photographer take some picture of Joseph to mark his first birthday. We are going to have him do a cake smash! I am super excited about this, so I made him this outfit below. The inspiration for this outfit started with the tie that I found at the Children's Place ( I did not make the tie). I then had my mother make the navy blue diaper cover and I added the skull to the butt. Then I made him the party hat below.




The outfit below I purchased at Carters for Joseph to wear for his first birthday party. We did a Noahs Ark theme so I loved the elephant on the outfit. I then hit the fabric store in search of some great fabric to make a party hat for him to wear during his cake smash. My mother was going to make him a bib to match but then she found one at the store so she bought it instead. I love the party hat but Joe did not want to wear it!


Hat, Cake, and Bib 

Joe unhappy in his hat!



No comments:

Post a Comment