Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pregnancy Week 25

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving! This year is going so quick, not to mention how fast this pregnancy is going. We are celebrating my nephew Declan's 1st birthday this weekend, and going to Dutch Wonderland to ride the rides and look at the holiday lights. On Thanksgiving day Jason, Joe, Larry (my father in law), and I ran/walked the Turkey Trot in New Cumberland. My goal was to run at least 1 mile but I made it almost 2 miles:) My time was 41:38 with a mile pace of 13:26, not bad for 25 week pregnant! After that I was able to enjoy a fabulous turkey dinner and lots of pie, with no guilt! 

Pregnancy Week 25

Who: Me and my little rutabaga- one of my favorite on Thanksgiving! 
What: Just about Turkey Time!
Where: Week 25
When: When Nov 16, 2012
Why: Beautiful day, what will I do when it gets cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment