Monday, November 12, 2012

Pregnancy Week 24

I hate to even type this but this week was ruff  I have been nursing a cold all week:( With no relief after a week, I went to the doctors and I have a sinus infection. The good news is I got some medicine so I hope to start feeling better in the next few days, but it was a long week. Especially  as I try to organize the basement and get our spare room ready for Joe, as it will become his big boy room soon after Christmas. If only I had a maid , nanny, and another few hours a day!

Pregnancy Week 24



Who: Me and my little ear of corn! My how good some sweet corn on the cob would taste!
What: Beautiful Fall day, it is almost 60 degrees out here!
Where: Week 24
When: Nov 9, 2012
Why: I started this picture taking project and I want to finish it! Only 16  more pictures to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment