Monday, November 12, 2012

Pregnancy Week 23

IT'S A BOY! Finally, we know our newest addition will be a baby boy! I am so excited to have two little boys so close in age, or at least I think it will be fun! I might be crazy in a few years. We had our gender reveal party on Oct, 28 and it was a blast. I will soon create a post with all of the pictures and games from the party! I can finally say I was right and Jason was wrong, he really thought we would be welcoming a baby girl this Spring! Mother's intuition is always right:) Having a great week celebrating our new baby boy!

It's a boy!


Joe loves the blue balloon!




Who: Me and my TWO boys! One is 19 months and one is the size of a mango this week.
What: Gender Reveal
Where: Week 23
When: Nov 2, 2012
Why: We all wanted to know the new baby's gender! And see how big my belly is getting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment