Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pregnancy Week 22

This is the week we have all been waiting for! I had my ultra sound and baby looked great. Jason and I decided to wait until our gender reveal party to find out the sex of the baby, so we just had the nurse write the sex in a sealed envelop! The baby was really shy, kept their arm over their face for most of the ultra sound. I had my OBGYN appointment later in the week and the Doctor thought the baby looked great. There is small concern about how low my placenta is, so I will go back for another ultra sound at the end of November. The baby heartbeat was 146, this week.

I have been feeling great and can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going!
Week 22


Who: Me (Zookeeper), Joe (Monkey), and new baby (Spaghetti Squash)!
What: Happy Halloween!
Where: Week 22
When: Oct 26, 2012
Why: It's Halloween, don't you want to see our costumes! Although, not one person guessed what I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment