Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Made It!!

I  know I have been gone for quite a while, there goes my plan to blog on a daily basis. I guess the lesson that I have learned is blogging daily may be a bit too much for me! So I am planning on blogging 3 times a week, I think it will be a little more reasonable.

So what took me away for my blogging plan, my sweet baby boy. He got his first ear infection last week, then the rest of the house came down with the dreaded cold to follow. So when he was on the mend, my hubby and I were down for the count. Let's just say it was not fun!

Now that we are back in business I am gonna work on blogging more frequently. I am just relaxing after taking the Christmas Tree out of the house. How is the most special time of last year become the most dreaded time of this year, I can tell you PINE NEEDLES! We will be finding needles everywhere for the next 6 months. The good news is that the tree is out and I can reflect on the wonderful holiday we had with family and friends. I was so thankful to have such a wonderful holiday season. My family is truly blessed and I look forward to the years to come with our family.

Till next time- DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment