Thursday, January 19, 2012

72 Jars of Baby Food!

I started couponing early last year and I am in love. I had a great run today. I went into Giant Foods they were having a sale on BeechNut 2nd -Buy 5 get 1 Free! I bought 24 used jars and used 5 $1.10 off 4 jars coupons. I paid $3.90 and got a Catalina for $4 off my next order. I then bought another 24 jars and used 1 $2 off 16 jars and 1 $1 off 8 jars and my coupon from the first transaction and paid $2.40. Then I did the second transaction again! What a great day, I paid $8.70 for 72 jars of food and I have $4 from my next order at Giant.

Are there any other couponers out there? What deals have you scored?

I think my family and friend are tired of hearing about my coupon adventures but I never get tired of the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment