Friday, January 27, 2012

Clearance Sale

Today was a busy day and a little stressful. I am pretty sure my baby has hit a fussy fussy fussy stage! I never understood what my mom meant when she would say "she is going through a stage" but I now know what a stage is! I don't like it! I almost wondered why I quit my job to become a SAHM!! But I love that baby boy!

So I was feeling a little cranky and crazy until I found a 90% off clearance sale! I walked into Hallmark and got a $40 book for $4, that is awesome! I later sent my hubby to scope out the sale and he was able to get paper cups and napkins for $ .20. I know I should go green and not use disposable product but we do NOT have a dishwasher, so desperate times call for desperate measures.

Bottom line- start shopping for next year now! The pickings our slim but if you can find items that you need you will get a steal on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment