Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, in two days I will officially have resigned from my full time teaching job to stay at home with my 9 month old baby. I have been told I am crazy by some and a hero to others, I am still trying to decide what I think I am. Please don't kid yourselves I am keeping my 2 part time jobs- so I will be do some work outside the house. Yes, that is correct before I resigned from my full time job I was working 3 jobs. Lets just say I really like to keep busy. I worked all three job until April of 2011, when I had my darling baby boy. I returned back to my waitress job in June of 2011 and then in August of 2011 I returned to my Assistant Athletic Training position. In Sept 2011, I decided to take extended leave from my Middle School Physical Education position. I officially put in my resignation on Nov 3, 2011 giving my my last day as January 3, 2012. So I have decided to blog about my adventures for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment