Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pregnancy Week 35

This has been another slow week. Even though I have a huge list of things to do before baby arrives, I have not completed many of those tasks. I have been busy working at the restaurant and the high school. Jason's Mother had a hip surgery this week and most of our family has been slowly recovering from colds, but other than that it was  good week. This afternoon we will be celebrating Jason's Dads Birthday. I did have an OBGYN appointment this week, again things seem to be progressing well. I have gained about 30 pounds to this point!

Pregnancy Week 35

Who: Me and my baby Honeydew! All this summer fruit and I am standing in the snow!
What: Snow!
Where: Week 35
When: Jan 25, 2013
Why: I wanted everyone to see that it was Winter during this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment