Monday, January 21, 2013

Pregnancy Week 31

Merry Christmas! I can't believe what a fabulous holiday week our family enjoyed. We had a great time with Grand-mom and Pop Hice  and the Potter family coming to our home for Christmas Eve dinner. We also had a great Christmas Day breakfast and lunch with Grand-mom and Pop Hice. We ended the holiday at Aunt Beth and Uncle Derek's house. We enjoyed a big snowstorm the day after Christmas which ruined my shopping but Joe had the time of his life in his new sled and snowsuit. The end of the week was also great as Jason and I celebrated our 5th anniversary (OK we really didn't celebrate) by taking Joe to Hershey Park Candy Lane. Joe loved riding the rides, I think we have a thrill seeker on our hands.

 Pregnancy Week 31

Who: Me and My baby (size of 4 navel oranges)
What: Happy Holidays! We actually had some snow!
Where: Week 31
When: Dec 28, 2012
Why: Only 9 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment