Monday, January 21, 2013

Beer Christmas Tree

I really wanted to get this post up before the holidays but it was so crazy around here, it did not happen. But I did want to share my Beer Christmas Tree creation that I made for a friend of ours for Christmas. Keep in mind this tree was not only made from beer and nuts (every mans dream), but it also had working lights on it!

Merry Christmas!
Christmas Tree made out of a case of beer.

I started with a plastic serving platter ( i reinforced with cardboard). Then I found a circle box and a solo cup to create the different layers. I put the circle box in the center of the tray and placed beer all around. I keep the beer together with a ribbon. Then I placed the solo cup in the center of the circle box and placed beer all around the cup. Finally, I placed the last beer on top of the solo cup. The I embellished with fake snow, tissue paper, battery operated lights, beer nuts, and a star. 

View from the top


What man in your life would not like to receive one of these Christmas trees? I am so sick of giving gift cards I thought this was a great option to give someone something they like on a more personal level.

No comments:

Post a Comment