Monday, January 27, 2014

Trash to Treasure

One of my all time favorite pass times is going to yard sales. In addition to hitting local yard sales I have also been known to find some great treasures in the trash. These are some of my great finds.



I found this beauty at a yard sale for $3.00. I did some sanding and repainted it.

I sold it at a local yard sale for $65.00. What a beautiful piece, I wish I took a photo before I refinished it.



Coffee Table Trash Find

I found this coffee table and 2 end tables in someones trash last summer. They were in ruff shape. The end tables had no glass and the varnish was peeling off. My husband sanded all three pieces down and we repainted them in a bright white and purchased new glass for the end tables. I sold them separately at a yard sale last summer. Again I wish I had taken before and after photos!!









No comments:

Post a Comment