Friday, September 7, 2012

Pregnancy Week 14

Week 14
Who: Me again! and baby too!
What: This was a ruff week for baby and I, I am glad to be feeling better and look forward to next week!
Where: Week 14
When: August 31, 2012
Why: I am proud to have gotten my picture 2 weeks in a row! Hope to be back again next week.


Well this week started out rough, I got the flu! At first I thought my morning sickness was back in full force but by the end of the weekend my husband had got the same thing. So unless he is pregnant and we are gonna be on our own reality show, I assume the flu hit our house. Once we recovered the week has been great! I got a little of my energy back and I have been craving snickers ice cream bars! I forgot just how wonderful those ice cream bars are.

No comments:

Post a Comment