Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pregnancy 13 Weeks

I am 13 weeks into my second pregnancy and finally feel like a human being again. It is funny prior to this pregnancy whenever anyone asked me about being pregnant I raved about how wonderful my first pregnancy was. I would say it was like a dream, I did mention my morning sickness during the first three months but it was a small bump in the road. Now that I am pregnant again I remember that small bump in the road was more like a road closed sign! My morning sickness is like a 13 week hangover that you don't recover from, I do no vomit I just feel terrible all day long. Another pesky symptom that I quickly forgot about was how tired  a person is during pregnancy. As I approach my second trimester I hope that lifts but every pregnancy is different or at least that is what I am told.




Who: Me and my baby bump
What: Most days I feel good!  No more lying around all day.
Where: Week 13
When: August 24, 2012
Why: I just go back from my last OBGYN appointment everything was great and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! So it is time to start documenting my belly progress.

During my last pregnancy I took weekly pictures of myself but I did not add the week in the picture which has made putting my belly book together difficult. For this pregnancy it is my goal to take weekly photos with the number in the photo so the belly book will be easy to put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment