Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Baby Purchase!




I have officially made my first big purchase for my second baby. It is very similar to the first purchase I made for Joseph. I bought a Bob Revolution SE Duallie, this is not a purchase I would recommend for every person but if you are a runner it is  a must. Although, I will take a minute to rave about my Bob Revolution SE, that was the first big purchase I made for Joseph and I must say it was one of the best things I bought. I am a runner and this stroller was absolutely amazing. In addition this stroller was fabulous for any off-road experiences that we took the baby on. The stroller was easy to use, fold, and store. 

All I can say is that if you are looking for a great stroller for an active lifestyle this is the one to get. I got both of my strollers on Craigslist, they are not cheap! 




No comments:

Post a Comment